Cawthorne - Electrical is a sole - trader business situated in the village of Ditchingham, on the Norfolk / Suffolk border.
Cawthorne-Electrical was founded in 2008 by Tony Cawthorne who embarked on the creation of an electrical contracting business. Since then, the business has gone from strength to strength now having a customer base of over 500 commercial and domestic customers. With the office run by wife Sue, Cawthorne-Electrical is a truly family run business. We hope that the familial nature of the business is expressed through the warmth and dedication of the work; something our customers have noticed.
So whatever your inquiry, however large or small, Cawthorne-Electrical will provide top-class service. All you need to do is ask!
Tony Cawthorne is ex army and served with RLC (11EOD&S).
Cawthorne-Electrical donates to Help for Heroes and The Royal British Legion.
Tony Cawthorne, is a Member of -
NAPIT. The National Association Of Professional Inspection and Testing. www.napit.org.uk
Full Scope Part P Registered ( Building Regulations ) for Approved Installers. www.competentperson.co.uk
And also a member of Local Surveyors Direct. www.localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk
And holds the following professional electrical qualifications -
- City and Guilds 2381. Level 3 certificate in the requirements of Electrical installations to British Standard 7671: 2001. 16th Edition.
- City and Guilds 2382. Level 3 certificate in the requirements of Electrical installations to British Standard7671:2008. 17th Edition.
- BTech Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Electrical Installation.
- City and Guilds 2391. Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations.
- City and Guilds 2377. Level 3 Certificate for the Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
- HND Electrical Engineering.
- Electrotechnical competency scheme certificated.