Does your domestic electrics need Inspecting and Testing?
Yes ! -
- If you are going to sell your house.
- If you are a landlord.
- If they have not been tested in the last 10 years.
- If new circuits or additions have been installed.
- If your house has been rewired.
- If you believe there may be a problem.
Does your commercial premises electrics need Inspecting and Testing?
The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 requires electrical installations in work places be maintained in a safe manner. The best way to ensure this is to have your installations inspected and tested on a regular basis.
This is the template which we use for all Inspections. It is clear and easy to follow with further pages explaining what needs to be altered to make your electrics safe.
Contact Cawthorne-Electrical for advice on:
01986 894660 or 0795 283 0070.